From: Dave_Benjamin <dave_benjamin@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Amel] Photo uploads...some thoughts - Better orgnization!
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, December 13, 2011, 11:21 AM

Totally agree about preserving access to bandwidth limited members. Google Groups might be worth a look. It allows users to categorize and organize on their own as opposed to forcing a structure on anyone. Looks similar to what we're using now in that you can choose between doing everything with email or going into the site.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!overview