[Amel Yacht Owners] Anchors

Anne and John Hollamby <hollamby@...>

Message text written by INTERNET:amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
<
Dear Ian, Thanks for the tip about omitting the swivel, I will try it next
season. It would also mean that I ccould take off the anode which is still
there as I have not been able to find a big galvanised swivel !
Incidentally the shiny stainless swivel is now coated in magnesium since I
fitted the galvanised Turkish made Bugel type anchor (36 kgs and 300
euros).
Love to hear your experience of the London Boat Show now that it has
emigrated to Docklands as the long trek on Londons public transport
discouraged me from going. Was Amel there?

Regards, John Bali Hai SM2000/319