From: "Paul LaFrance" <pflafrance@hotmail.com>
To: <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2012 5:48 PM
Subject: RE: [Amel] vibration engine mount

Renate
We recently replaced our engine mounts with parts from Vetus. Amel can also supply these parts.
We also replaced the Flex coupling from the transmission which was the cause of our vibration. Vetus does supply this unit as well as Amel. Amel has made some changes (What's new) but the Veyus part works. Same cost from either

Paul & Sue LaFrance
SV NOMAD SM #362 Currently in St. Martin

To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
From: nausikaa@inode.at
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 14:02:41 +0000
Subject: [Amel] vibration engine mount

Hello,

First of all I would like to introduce ourselves. Since last summer my
wife Renate

and me (Gerhard) are proud owners of the Santorin #119 "NOMAD"

This group helped us a lot to get many detailed information about the
yacht.

NOMAD is now for the winter in Greece and is waiting for some renewals.

I would like to change the vibration engine mount and need some
information.

What are the main characteristics of this parts?

Where could I find suitable replacements?

Thanks a lot for all the information here.

Renate & Gerhard, Santorin #119, NOMAD