Re: [Amel] USCG Hull #

Geoffrey Tyers <geoffrey_tyers@...>

If it was register it should have one already.  Mine is attached to the inside of the bulkhead under the V berth, together with sailbags

________________________________
From: Veit Mueller <veitm@ymail.com>
To: "amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com" <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2012 1:29 PM
Subject: Re: [Amel] USCG Hull #

Hi Ross:

Engine room & behind the electrical panels...

Cheers,
Veit

Sent from vm iPad

On Jan 13, 2012, at 12:50 PM, "rossny@ymail.com" <rossny@mail.com> wrote:

Hello all...happy new year. It's time to mark my new to me Maramu. I am supposed. to carve or paint the numbers and I don't know where to ruin my interior. Everything is covered and I'm supposed to mark the hull. What did you guys do? Thanks. Ross