Date   

locked Re: Amel Yacht Owners Group

Danny and Yvonne SIMMS
 

Bill. As a 12 year veteran of this forum and one of the moderators I say you are doing a remarkable job and I have enormous respect for you

 You have my full support.

Kind Regards

Danny

SM 299

Ocean Pearl

On 05 July 2021 at 05:14 CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:

All concerned,

Because I do not want to see this group morph into the kind of group that is full of more drama than data, I answered Ken's posting privately because my answer included some personal information. 

However, I am honor-bound to respond publicly to the following statement since it was made in a public forum: 
Ken said, "Especially regarding a company that has financial ties to the Forum Owner."
I respect Ken and assume that he has been told something very untrue by someone. His statement saddens me very much. I take it personally as an affront to my ethics and honor. 

My response is that I have never requested or received any personal gain, reward, commission, or anything else from any vendor or anyone with regard to anything I do with the Amel Yacht Owners Group or with my clients and the Amel Owners Yacht School. I do not exchange favors of any sort with any vendor or anyone. I pride myself as an independent 3rd party in my relations with my clients and preferred vendors. 

Let's not continue this Topic thread.

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
 
Address: 720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550 
 
View My Training Calendar


On Sun, Jul 4, 2021 at 3:37 AM Ken Powers SV Aquarius < ken@...> wrote:
I like the Amel Forum, and have been very happy to be a member.  But, I still believe that just about everything we write on this forum, is opinion.   Even the installation procedure of the BT Seals, seems to be opinion.  

I would like clarification on a few statements:
1. However, for as long as "I" own it, "our" group will not be the place to post these issues.  
2. Bill leads the idea of independence in thought and experience.

The first statement bags the question, WHO does own this group?   Bill has done a great job bringing the Amel owners together, and the group is a place where the owners collectively share ideas, trade experiences, and yes, share opinion.  The group COLLECTIVELY answers questions, and is a cool place to get information about our Amels, but the Amel Forum is not just One person.

A while ago I saw that a member asked the question, " Does anyone know a good marina around xxxxxx?".   After a question like that, the author is looking for opinion, and depending on who responds, the author can decide on how to use the response.   Let's say,  there is a rule ....  No member of the Amel Owners Group can write anything negative about a marina...  Members would be able to respond with only positive opinions about a marina,  and all negative responses will be discouraged and removed.  No one wants to be part of a group that bickers about this or that, but if the Amel Forum is a place to write positive opinions about a marina (or Supplier), then it must be a place to write negative responses.   

Let's say that 10 Amel owners have berthed at a marina, and were all overcharged for electricity, and then had to pay inflated bills.  The 10 owners are not able to write anything about the marina on the Amel Forum because they have nothing good to say, but Captan Joe has 900AH at 24V of LiFePO4 had wonderful things to say about the the marina because he didn't have to plug into shore power...  And, maybe Captain Joe also gets a 5% commission on every Amel that berths at the marina.   So, of coarse, Captain Joe sez wonderful things about the marina, and more Amel owners will go to the marina and have to pay inflated bills.  Does anything seem wrong with this?

Regarding contractors - 

I have QSails on Aquarius.  I am VERY happy with my sails, and have nothing but good things to say about the support I received from QSails.  On my YouTube channel I always say good things about my sails, all produced by QSails...  I have NEVER received any financial gain from QSails, and I paid full price for EVERYTHING I bought/received from QSails.  I promote products that in my opinion are just "Dam Good" products!  If a member wrote anything bad about QSails, I would definitely want to know what's up.  But, nothing bad can be written on the Forum.  Especially regarding a company that has financial ties to the Forum "Owner".   All that said, if I had to buy another Sail, right now, I would call QSails!  

Aquarius caught fire last week.  Yes, she could have burned to the ground.  This is no joke.  Some of you might smile, because if you have a YouTube channel, you know just how many HATTERS there are out there.  The following 24 hours was spent searching for the exact spot where that fire started.  I got exactly 2 hours of sleep that night because I was leave Thailand in 3 days.  I found the electrical connection where the fire started, and this connection was changed by an American Dude at the North end of Phuket one year ago.  The work completed by this guy/company was, in my opinion crap, and in my opinion created the problem that lead to a fire on Aquarius.  Almost everything he touched, except for the questionable connection was subsaquently changed by another electrician hired to clean up the previous electricians mess.   But, I should not warn the rest of the of the Forum about this guy, because we can't say anything negative about contractors.  But, he can sit on Aquarius explain how all the Thai's are all stupid, showing me how his Thai worker ruined a tool he used that day working on Aquarius.  I just asked him ....  If he is so stupid, what the XXXX is he doing on My Boat?

I also discussed my opinion of this electrical contractor with another Amel 54 owner that had work done by him.  That A54 owner confirmed my opinion of his services.

I am not sorry that my opinions are in opposition to the "Owner."  And, as a member, I would like the following rule change.   

1.  If a member writes a good comment or promotes a product or service, all financial ties should also be reviled.
2.  As long as a negative comment is in good taste, and not a personal attack, the negative comment should be tolerated.  If a member continually makes negative or makes personal attacks, the member may be removed from the Forum.  (Like I may be for these statements)

If, because I disagree with the "Owner", I am removed, so be it.

Ken Powers
Aquarius SM2K#262



 

 


locked Re: Amel Yacht Owners Group

Danny and Yvonne SIMMS
 

Right with you on that Porter

Danny

SM 299

Ocean Pearl

On 05 July 2021 at 05:33 "Porter McRoberts via groups.io" <portermcroberts@...> wrote:

Ken. 

Just so we’re clear: Bill Rouse receives no financial remuneration from vendor recommendations. 

The fact that he picks up the phone when I call him at odd hours from all over the world, takes the enormous amount of time to respond to me and others, and fights for Amel owners all without a ny financial gain other than the small retainer I sent him years ago sets him quite apart from most in the industry.  

I see him as about non-biased, yet enthusiastic as a person can get. 

Like you, I think honest reports are invaluable, and especially when coupled with emotionless facts. “Non-endorsements” are valuable, and perhaps more so than endorsements, but of course without the drivel that clouds the scenario. To that end, Bill does a remarkable job of keeping this forum right on track.  (go visit a Leopard forum for example, it’s like the Wild West.)

To be clear: He owns the forum because he foots the bill. Someone has to. 

Bill’s remarkable “product” is his fealty to solid information, and that only. He’s never sold sailors to vendors. 

Hope to share a beer with you someday, you’re a bit ahead of us geographically. Until then, cheers. 

Porter McRoberts 
S/V IBIS A54-152
WhatsApp:+1 754 265 2206
Www.fouribis.net

On Jul 5, 2021, at 4:37 AM, Paul Osterberg <osterberg.paul.l@...> wrote:

Ken,
Absolutely agree with you, booth good nd bad experiences are valuable to communicate.
Paul on SY Kerpa SM#259 on route to Porto Santo, Madeira 


 


 


locked Re: Amel Yacht Owners Group

Danny and Yvonne SIMMS
 

Well said.

Danny

SM 299

Ocean Pearl

On 05 July 2021 at 07:11 Thomas Kleman <lorient422@...> wrote:

Kirstin and I have been active in this group for over 12 years. I'd say when we joined, there were 10-15 "old salts" answering most of the questions. There was ego, occasional drama, etc but by and large you could find the answer to your question. This incarnation of the forum is immeasurably better in that there is more information that is easier to access. It's a bit more "unipolar" in terms of where info comes from, without a doubt.

The important thing to us is transparency. Bill operates the site and has an Amel focused advisory business. The rules of the site are on the home page for everyone to see. Do we agree with these rules or this.arrangement ? Not important. So long as we know that the forum operates in this way, we can use it effectively. 

Tom and Kirstin
SV L'ORIENT
SM2K 422
Bora Bora


locked Re: Amel Yacht Owners Group

Thomas Kleman
 

Kirstin and I have been active in this group for over 12 years. I'd say when we joined, there were 10-15 "old salts" answering most of the questions. There was ego, occasional drama, etc but by and large you could find the answer to your question. This incarnation of the forum is immeasurably better in that there is more information that is easier to access. It's a bit more "unipolar" in terms of where info comes from, without a doubt.

The important thing to us is transparency. Bill operates the site and has an Amel focused advisory business. The rules of the site are on the home page for everyone to see. Do we agree with these rules or this.arrangement ? Not important. So long as we know that the forum operates in this way, we can use it effectively. 

Tom and Kirstin
SV L'ORIENT
SM2K 422
Bora Bora


Re: Air Conditioning issues

Gary Wells
 

I know we are discussing completely different boats here, but on Adagio (SM209) a few years back I had a terrible time finding and solving an intermittent fault in our Climma system.  I am not sure exactly which units the A55 might have on board, but if the breaker will not reset (in our case is was the Main Breaker for the whole boat) it is likely due to a ground fault that allows one (most likely the neutral) side of the power circuit to bridge to ground.  It doesn't take much at all to trip those current sensing breakers (again, in our case .05A) so it could be anywhere along the system pathway.  The ultimate cause was a blockage in the condensate water pathway which caused the drip-tray to fill up and water to touch the connector to the heater coil (remember that SM folks! FWD AC tubing needs to be kept cleared :) )

If I were to start troubleshooting again, I'd first try to isolate which of the units is faulting (do A55s have three as in SMs?).  This would mean disconnecting shore power and then un-wiring (I presume there must be a connector/clip going to the units) all of them to prove that the fault is indeed in one of them. If you can isolate which unit is causing the fault it makes it a lot easier to press on.

 

I'm not going to venture any further suggestions as I simply don't know the 55.

 

Good luck!

 

Gary W.
Former SM209, Adagio
Land-lubber in Arizona.


locked Re: Amel Yacht Owners Group

 

One last thought that may help everyone with an unsatisfactory situation. Many of you may not know that a company I owned in 1995 invented the Online Dispute Resolution and Praise processes that are used today, in part, by Google, Amazon, PayPal, Yelp, and others. I am intimately familiar with these situations.

There are companies such as Yelp and Google that are better equipped than our group to handle Complaints or Praise. I urge you to use those.

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
Address: 720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550 
View My Training Calendar


On Sun, Jul 4, 2021 at 12:33 PM Porter McRoberts via groups.io <portermcroberts=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Ken. 

Just so we’re clear: Bill Rouse receives no financial remuneration from vendor recommendations. 

The fact that he picks up the phone when I call him at odd hours from all over the world, takes the enormous amount of time to respond to me and others, and fights for Amel owners all without any financial gain other than the small retainer I sent him years ago sets him quite apart from most in the industry.  

I see him as about non-biased, yet enthusiastic as a person can get. 

Like you, I think honest reports are invaluable, and especially when coupled with emotionless facts. “Non-endorsements” are valuable, and perhaps more so than endorsements, but of course without the drivel that clouds the scenario. To that end, Bill does a remarkable job of keeping this forum right on track.  (go visit a Leopard forum for example, it’s like the Wild West.)

To be clear: He owns the forum because he foots the bill. Someone has to. 

Bill’s remarkable “product” is his fealty to solid information, and that only. He’s never sold sailors to vendors. 

Hope to share a beer with you someday, you’re a bit ahead of us geographically. Until then, cheers. 

Porter McRoberts 
S/V IBIS A54-152
WhatsApp:+1 754 265 2206

On Jul 5, 2021, at 4:37 AM, Paul Osterberg <osterberg.paul.l@...> wrote:

Ken,
Absolutely agree with you, booth good nd bad experiences are valuable to communicate.
Paul on SY Kerpa SM#259 on route to Porto Santo, Madeira 


locked Re: Amel Yacht Owners Group

Porter McRoberts
 

Ken. 

Just so we’re clear: Bill Rouse receives no financial remuneration from vendor recommendations. 

The fact that he picks up the phone when I call him at odd hours from all over the world, takes the enormous amount of time to respond to me and others, and fights for Amel owners all without any financial gain other than the small retainer I sent him years ago sets him quite apart from most in the industry.  

I see him as about non-biased, yet enthusiastic as a person can get. 

Like you, I think honest reports are invaluable, and especially when coupled with emotionless facts. “Non-endorsements” are valuable, and perhaps more so than endorsements, but of course without the drivel that clouds the scenario. To that end, Bill does a remarkable job of keeping this forum right on track.  (go visit a Leopard forum for example, it’s like the Wild West.)

To be clear: He owns the forum because he foots the bill. Someone has to. 

Bill’s remarkable “product” is his fealty to solid information, and that only. He’s never sold sailors to vendors. 

Hope to share a beer with you someday, you’re a bit ahead of us geographically. Until then, cheers. 

Porter McRoberts 
S/V IBIS A54-152
WhatsApp:+1 754 265 2206
Www.fouribis.net

On Jul 5, 2021, at 4:37 AM, Paul Osterberg <osterberg.paul.l@...> wrote:

Ken,
Absolutely agree with you, booth good nd bad experiences are valuable to communicate.
Paul on SY Kerpa SM#259 on route to Porto Santo, Madeira 


locked Re: Amel Yacht Owners Group

 

All concerned,

Because I do not want to see this group morph into the kind of group that is full of more drama than data, I answered Ken's posting privately because my answer included some personal information. 

However, I am honor-bound to respond publicly to the following statement since it was made in a public forum: 
Ken said, "Especially regarding a company that has financial ties to the Forum Owner."
I respect Ken and assume that he has been told something very untrue by someone. His statement saddens me very much. I take it personally as an affront to my ethics and honor. 

My response is that I have never requested or received any personal gain, reward, commission, or anything else from any vendor or anyone with regard to anything I do with the Amel Yacht Owners Group or with my clients and the Amel Owners Yacht School. I do not exchange favors of any sort with any vendor or anyone. I pride myself as an independent 3rd party in my relations with my clients and preferred vendors. 

Let's not continue this Topic thread.

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
Address: 720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550 
View My Training Calendar


On Sun, Jul 4, 2021 at 3:37 AM Ken Powers SV Aquarius <ken@...> wrote:
I like the Amel Forum, and have been very happy to be a member.  But, I still believe that just about everything we write on this forum, is opinion.   Even the installation procedure of the BT Seals, seems to be opinion.  

I would like clarification on a few statements:
1. However, for as long as "I" own it, "our" group will not be the place to post these issues.  
2. Bill leads the idea of independence in thought and experience.

The first statement bags the question, WHO does own this group?   Bill has done a great job bringing the Amel owners together, and the group is a place where the owners collectively share ideas, trade experiences, and yes, share opinion.  The group COLLECTIVELY answers questions, and is a cool place to get information about our Amels, but the Amel Forum is not just One person.

A while ago I saw that a member asked the question, " Does anyone know a good marina around xxxxxx?".   After a question like that, the author is looking for opinion, and depending on who responds, the author can decide on how to use the response.   Let's say,  there is a rule ....  No member of the Amel Owners Group can write anything negative about a marina...  Members would be able to respond with only positive opinions about a marina,  and all negative responses will be discouraged and removed.  No one wants to be part of a group that bickers about this or that, but if the Amel Forum is a place to write positive opinions about a marina (or Supplier), then it must be a place to write negative responses.   

Let's say that 10 Amel owners have berthed at a marina, and were all overcharged for electricity, and then had to pay inflated bills.  The 10 owners are not able to write anything about the marina on the Amel Forum because they have nothing good to say, but Captan Joe has 900AH at 24V of LiFePO4 had wonderful things to say about the the marina because he didn't have to plug into shore power...  And, maybe Captain Joe also gets a 5% commission on every Amel that berths at the marina.   So, of coarse, Captain Joe sez wonderful things about the marina, and more Amel owners will go to the marina and have to pay inflated bills.  Does anything seem wrong with this?

Regarding contractors - 

I have QSails on Aquarius.  I am VERY happy with my sails, and have nothing but good things to say about the support I received from QSails.  On my YouTube channel I always say good things about my sails, all produced by QSails...  I have NEVER received any financial gain from QSails, and I paid full price for EVERYTHING I bought/received from QSails.  I promote products that in my opinion are just "Dam Good" products!  If a member wrote anything bad about QSails, I would definitely want to know what's up.  But, nothing bad can be written on the Forum.  Especially regarding a company that has financial ties to the Forum "Owner".   All that said, if I had to buy another Sail, right now, I would call QSails!  

Aquarius caught fire last week.  Yes, she could have burned to the ground.  This is no joke.  Some of you might smile, because if you have a YouTube channel, you know just how many HATTERS there are out there.  The following 24 hours was spent searching for the exact spot where that fire started.  I got exactly 2 hours of sleep that night because I was leave Thailand in 3 days.  I found the electrical connection where the fire started, and this connection was changed by an American Dude at the North end of Phuket one year ago.  The work completed by this guy/company was, in my opinion crap, and in my opinion created the problem that lead to a fire on Aquarius.  Almost everything he touched, except for the questionable connection was subsaquently changed by another electrician hired to clean up the previous electricians mess.   But, I should not warn the rest of the of the Forum about this guy, because we can't say anything negative about contractors.  But, he can sit on Aquarius explain how all the Thai's are all stupid, showing me how his Thai worker ruined a tool he used that day working on Aquarius.  I just asked him ....  If he is so stupid, what the XXXX is he doing on My Boat?

I also discussed my opinion of this electrical contractor with another Amel 54 owner that had work done by him.  That A54 owner confirmed my opinion of his services.

I am not sorry that my opinions are in opposition to the "Owner."  And, as a member, I would like the following rule change.   

1.  If a member writes a good comment or promotes a product or service, all financial ties should also be reviled.
2.  As long as a negative comment is in good taste, and not a personal attack, the negative comment should be tolerated.  If a member continually makes negative or makes personal attacks, the member may be removed from the Forum.  (Like I may be for these statements)

If, because I disagree with the "Owner", I am removed, so be it.

Ken Powers
Aquarius SM2K#262




locked Re: Amel Yacht Owners Group

Paul Osterberg
 

Ken,
Absolutely agree with you, booth good nd bad experiences are valuable to communicate.
Paul on SY Kerpa SM#259 on route to Porto Santo, Madeira 


Re: A54 Refrigeration Water Pump - Brushless Motor Update

 

Jamie,

I see no issue in you posting it here. Those that want the information will read it now or later. Those that do not need the information can simply pass on it. I for one, have a lot of respect for your knowledge. I think we all know the issue with the previous thread was that there never was a clear description that could be duplicated by most Amel 54 owners. I am betting that you have it.

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
Address: 720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550 
View My Training Calendar


On Sun, Jul 4, 2021 at 11:09 AM Jamie Wendell <mysticshadow54@...> wrote:
I just wanted to let the Amel group know that I have been successful in installing a fully operational brushless motor to power my A54 refrigeration system. I understand there were previous discussions on this subject that went on and on without any final resolution or workable solution - more or less shrouded in mystery and frustration - so I will not dwell on any of the issues raised and discussed in those threads. Suffice to say that I was having enormous problems with the standard Flowjet pumps used in the system and was determined to adapt a brushless motor to the original pump body - ditching the regular motor provided.

Simply put, I would be happy to share my solution with anyone interested, either in this group or by private off-line email. I can provide a list of parts needed, etc.

I will, however, offer the caveat that installing a brushless DC motor for the refrigeration system is not for the faint of heart, and it is a bit expensive (although part of my expense was essentially research and development if you will). But compared to the countless Frigoboat pumps I have chewed through over the years and lost food in the freezer, it was worth it to me. I have a display that shows runtime and the number of pump starts, and I can adjust the speed of the pump at any time. So far it has performed flawlessly.

Unfortunately, I did have to replace the original Frigoboat Pump Interface. The one I had was giving me erratic pump output voltages, the plastic case was falling apart, and corrosion was getting into the circuit board. I used the relay approach that Coastal Climate Controls recommended.

Again, if anyone would like to hear what I did and perhaps attempt a similar installation, I will be more than happy to help,
Thanks,
Jamie
Phantom, A54 #44


A54 Refrigeration Water Pump - Brushless Motor Update

Jamie Wendell
 

I just wanted to let the Amel group know that I have been successful in installing a fully operational brushless motor to power my A54 refrigeration system. I understand there were previous discussions on this subject that went on and on without any final resolution or workable solution - more or less shrouded in mystery and frustration - so I will not dwell on any of the issues raised and discussed in those threads. Suffice to say that I was having enormous problems with the standard Flowjet pumps used in the system and was determined to adapt a brushless motor to the original pump body - ditching the regular motor provided.

Simply put, I would be happy to share my solution with anyone interested, either in this group or by private off-line email. I can provide a list of parts needed, etc.

I will, however, offer the caveat that installing a brushless DC motor for the refrigeration system is not for the faint of heart, and it is a bit expensive (although part of my expense was essentially research and development if you will). But compared to the countless Frigoboat pumps I have chewed through over the years and lost food in the freezer, it was worth it to me. I have a display that shows runtime and the number of pump starts, and I can adjust the speed of the pump at any time. So far it has performed flawlessly.

Unfortunately, I did have to replace the original Frigoboat Pump Interface. The one I had was giving me erratic pump output voltages, the plastic case was falling apart, and corrosion was getting into the circuit board. I used the relay approach that Coastal Climate Controls recommended.

Again, if anyone would like to hear what I did and perhaps attempt a similar installation, I will be more than happy to help,
Thanks,
Jamie
Phantom, A54 #44


Re: Forward cabin leak

Miles
 

I had this problem.  the leak was from the side trim forward of the windows.  I fixed it temporarily with sealant around the trim.  A proper fix will require removing the large wooden trim forward of the windows and tightening and sealing the trough bolts.  
Regards,
Miles Ladybug, sm216


locked Re: Amel Yacht Owners Group

John Babot
 

Sounds reasonable to me.

Thanks,

John


locked Re: Amel Yacht Owners Group

Nick Fowle SM 404 Rascal <svrascal@...>
 

100% agree …. The forum should be used to voice both good and bad experiences with vendors, preferred or otherwise 

SV Rascal
Sm 404
En route Rodney Bay

Sent from ProtonMail for iOS


On Sun, Jul 4, 2021 at 08:46, Paul Harries via groups.io <Pharries@...> wrote:
As a potential buyer I study this forum with great care. There are two sides to this.
I fully agree with Bill's approach of preventing someone from using the forum to grind an ax.
On the other hand poor workmanship, incompetence and dishonesty amongst vendors cannot be tolerated. Striking the balance is very hard.
I understand the arguments from both a buyer and vendor perspective. 
One option would be to open a subforum on vendors, each vendor entered as a topic. If all users posted their experiences both positive and negative then decency should prevail. The key is to prevent one angry voice from being the sole reference for a vendor.


--
Paul Harries
Prospective Amel Buyer



Re: Where can I buy a New lock for the freezer A54?

Arno Luijten
 

You can order them from Maud at Amel, I did exactly that a few months ago.

Regards,

Arno Luijten
SV Luna,
A54-121


Re: Air Conditioning issues

Peter de Groot
 

John,

The photo sent by Bill (of the charred pump motor windings) looks like the one I sent him from SM#207.  I also experienced intermittent problems prior to the complete failure of the pump.  My episode confused me because the pump would work when powered by the generator but not from the North American shore power. ( In hindsight it makes complete sense)  What I learned from my episode is that I could have saved a lot of time and frustration by checking to resistance of the motor winding leads to ground.

 

Good Luck

 

Peter de Groot

La Querida SM#207

 


locked Re: Amel Yacht Owners Group

Paul Harries
 

As a potential buyer I study this forum with great care. There are two sides to this.
I fully agree with Bill's approach of preventing someone from using the forum to grind an ax.
On the other hand poor workmanship, incompetence and dishonesty amongst vendors cannot be tolerated. Striking the balance is very hard.
I understand the arguments from both a buyer and vendor perspective. 
One option would be to open a subforum on vendors, each vendor entered as a topic. If all users posted their experiences both positive and negative then decency should prevail. The key is to prevent one angry voice from being the sole reference for a vendor.


--
Paul Harries
Prospective Amel Buyer


Re: Forward cabin leak

Thomas Peacock
 

Hi John,

We had a similar problem. It turned out to be some loosening of the forward-most screw holding the metal strip above the glass (outside). I’m not on the boat and don’t know for sure if that is forward from your leak is.

Tom Peacock
SM 240 Aletes
Chesapeake Bay

On Jul 3, 2021, at 11:23 PM, John Facci <john@...> wrote:

I have slight moisture ingress into the top of the port cupboards in the forward cabin.
I don't think its the windows as the leak is forward (and uphill) of them. moisture is evident from open cupboard holding the circuit breakers  to the open shelf between the two sets of cupboards.
Has anyone had this issue before?

Regards
John SM 332


--
Tom Peacock
SM 240 Aletes
Chesapeake Bay


Re: Where can I buy a New lock for the freezer A54?

Vladan SV PAME
 

Hi Carina,

Try this company. https://froid-regis.fr/index1200-eng.html

Web page is a bit chaotic so good luck with search. I found there fridge lock.

Best Regards,

--
Vladan

A54 #157
SV PAME


Where can I buy a New lock for the freezer A54?

CARINA HAMMARLUND
 

Does anyone know where I can buy a new lock for  the freezer in our Amel 54
--
Carina
SV Ultimo
Amel 54 No 165

1421 - 1440 of 60218