Topics

220 VOLT 50 VERSUS 60 CYCLE POWER

jfolino901 <no_reply@...>

NOW THAT MY SM IS IN THE CARIBBEAN I WONDER HOW OTHER BOATS ARE ABLE
TO UTILIZE 220 VOLT POWER @ 60 CYCLE. I DON'T NEED TO RUN THE WATER
MAKER, DISHWASHER, WASHING MACHINE, BUT HAVE USED THE BATTERY CHARGER
AND MAY FOR THE FIRST TIME USE THE AIR-CONDITIONING SYSTEM!
COMMENTS, PROBLEMS?
JOHN FOLINO, SULAJON #347

asm283 <no_reply@...>

--- In amelyachtowners@y..., jfolino901 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
NOW THAT MY SM IS IN THE CARIBBEAN I WONDER HOW OTHER BOATS ARE
ABLE
TO UTILIZE 220 VOLT POWER @ 60 CYCLE. I DON'T NEED TO RUN THE WATER
MAKER, DISHWASHER, WASHING MACHINE, BUT HAVE USED THE BATTERY
CHARGER
AND MAY FOR THE FIRST TIME USE THE AIR-CONDITIONING SYSTEM!
COMMENTS, PROBLEMS?
JOHN FOLINO, SULAJON #347
You can use 220 60 hz for everything on the boat except, clothes
washer, dish washer and microwave. Im not sure about the watermaker.
A/C and battery charger are OK. PS You should have 50 hz in the
caribean.

Vito

S/M # 283