Topics

French Boat, Great; French Manuals, not.

minaxi53...

Just bought our Super Maramu from one of the other members, he got a new one!! Hope some of you French owners out there are good translator's. I am going to need you!!!<br>Bob & Mina, Long Island NY

Nicolas Klene

hi Bob & Mina
lucky you ,i'm looking for one myself !!!
I'm french ....but not a professionel translator !!!!willing to help though .

Do you need a French or English manual?

Bill Rouse
Yacht School
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550

+1(832) 380-4970

I uploaded SM 2000 manuals in English to this "FILES" folder: https://amelyachtowners.groups.io/g/main/files/Amel%20Super%20Maramu%20Manuals%20English

Bill Rouse
Yacht School
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550

+1(832) 380-4970

Mark Garver

Does anyone have manuals for the earlier SM’s? I have the SM2000 manual and there are many differences in the boats.

Thanks,

Mark
SM #105
It’s Good

On Mar 26, 2019, at 4:18 PM, CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:

Do you need a French or English manual?

Bill Rouse
Yacht School
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550

+1(832) 380-4970

Mark Barter

Hi Mark,

Did you ever get the earlier SM manual?

We have #110 and a manual would be very handy.

Thanks
Mark
--
Mark & Nicky Barter
S/V Nunky

Germain Jean-Pierre

They are also very bad for French aircraft.  Don’t feel left out :-)

Jean-Pierre Germain, SY Eleuthera, SM 007, Fiji

On 19 Oct 2019, at 18:58, Mark Barter <markbarter100@...> wrote:

Hi Mark,

Did you ever get the earlier SM manual?

We have #110 and a manual would be very handy.

Thanks
Mark
--
Mark & Nicky Barter
S/V Nunky
SM 110

Mark Garver

Hi Mark,

No, unfortunately I did not get a manual for the earlier SM’s — as you say it would be very handy to have. The search continues!

Best,

Mark
S/V It’s Good
SM #105