De : main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] De la part de Nicolas Tiné via groups.io
Envoyé : lundi 21 décembre 2020 11:00
À : main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Objet : Re: [AmelYachtOwners] English/French Dictionary

Hi Peter !
I just recieved an owner manual for my Maramu 46 in english and your work would be very helpfull to me

You can e-mail me at : nicolastine@...

Thanks a lot

Nicolas Tiné

Hi Peter !
I just recieved an owner manual for my Maramu 46 in english and your work would be very helpfull to me

You can e-mail me at : nicolastine@...

Thanks a lot

petervweston...

I have just completed an alphabetic listing of
English/French and French/English nautical terms. It is a work
in progress and not all the nouns have genders
attached. It consists of 2 Microsoft Excel files.<br><br>If
anyone wishes to have copies please e-mail me
at<br>peterweston@netzero.net