Topics

SM2000 for sale

Ian Shepherd <g4ljf@...>

My 2 1/2 year old SM 2000 "Crusader" (hull # 299) has unexpectedly become available for sale again. She is lying in Granada. She has been submerged to deck level for 54 hours, but has been thoroughly cleaned out. The hull is undamaged as she sank upright at a dock. She would make a good restoration project. I need $100,000 for her to enable me to purchase a new Amel.

If you are interested, please email me at g4ljf@...

Regards

Ian Shepherd

jjwiggin2000 <no_reply@...>

--- In amelyachtowners@..., "Ian Shepherd" <g4ljf@c...>
wrote:
My 2 1/2 year old SM 2000 "Crusader" (hull # 299) has unexpectedly
become available for sale again. She is lying in Granada. She has been
submerged to deck level for 54 hours, but has been thoroughly cleaned
out. The hull is undamaged as she sank upright at a dock. She would
make a good restoration project. I need $100,000 for her to enable me
to purchase a new Amel.

If you are interested, please email me at g4ljf@c...

Regards

Ian Shepherd

Ian,

Might it be of any help to the rest of us to let us know what caused
the sinking?

Sincerely,

Jim Wiggin