From: jjwiggin2000
To: amelyachtowners@...
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2003 9:13 AM
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Washer Dryer Manual in English

--- In amelyachtowners@..., "John & Ruth Martin"
<jjmartin24@h...> wrote:
> Folks
>
> In case it is useful to anyone, enclosed is a manual and diagrams
in
> English. While it is not clear exactly what Thomson model is
described, I
> received it in response for my request for an English language
manual for a
> Thomson Australe 3 washer/dryer as equipped on our 1998/99 SM
(#248).

> I've also inquired of the Eumenia company for an English manual on
the
> dishwasher with no luck so far. If anyone has one, could they pass
it on
> somehow ?
>
> Thanks alot!
>
> Ruth Martin
> "Moon Dog" SM248
>
> I may have misunderstood. Thought I would get the manual, but when
I downloaded all I got was one page of diagrams. Is it possible to
download the manual?

Jim Wiggin, ANTARES SM #378

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

jjwiggin2000 <no_reply@...>

--- In amelyachtowners@..., "John Martin"

Thanks, it worked,

Jim Wiggin

<jjmartin24@h...> wrote:
Jim

Try looking again on the "Files" page of the Yahoo website. There
are two PDF files there - one called "Washer Dryer Diagrams" and one
called "Washer Dryer Manual". If you download the "...Manual" file,
you should get several pages of text.

Ruth Martin
"Moon Dog" SM #248
> In case it is useful to anyone, enclosed is a manual and
diagrams
in
> English. While it is not clear exactly what Thomson model is
described, I
> received it in response for my request for an English language
manual for a
> Thomson Australe 3 washer/dryer as equipped on our 1998/99 SM
(#248).

> I've also inquired of the Eumenia company for an English manual
on
the
> dishwasher with no luck so far. If anyone has one, could they
pass
it on
> somehow ?
>
> Thanks alot!
>
> Ruth Martin
> "Moon Dog" SM248
>
> I may have misunderstood. Thought I would get the manual, but
when
I downloaded all I got was one page of diagrams. Is it possible
download the manual?

Jim Wiggin, ANTARES SM #378

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Service.