Topics

Performance polars

dgoffaux <dgoffaux@...>

Hi,
I have not seen an answer to this request, but I have exactly the
same need, for the same program; I had contacted Amel, who said they
did not have the polars (?!), so I am wondering if someone took the
time to build one?

Thanks,
Daniel Goffaux,
on Passion (SM135)

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, asm283 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
Hi

Does anyone have performance polars for the Super maramu. I have
purchased the Max Sea program and its routing function needs polars
in order to work. Does Amel have this information.

You can E-mail the file to me or better upload it on this site.

Vciaravino@g...

Thank you

Vito Ciaravino
ASM#283

asm283 <no_reply@...>

Hi

Does anyone have performance polars for the Super maramu. I have
purchased the Max Sea program and its routing function needs polars
in order to work. Does Amel have this information.

You can E-mail the file to me or better upload it on this site.

Vciaravino@galaxyprint.com

Thank you

Vito Ciaravino
ASM#283