Topics

Crash bar/Bose speakers

scentstone <scentstone@...>

Dear Eric,

Could you give answers (small) online in the way to be seen by other
members ?
Many thanks
Fred

--- In amelyachtowners@..., kimberlite1212
<no_reply@y...> wrote:
Vito,
i have both.
give me a call 631-423-2000.
eric
--- In amelyachtowners@..., asm283 <no_reply@y...>
wrote:
Hi

I purchased the crash bar to install on my SM #283. I am not
exactly
sure of the best location to install it. Some of you have this
feature on your boats. It would be great if you can desribe to me
the
location and installation done by Amel. Better yet post a picture.

On another subject, I want to install the Bose speaker system on
my
boat. Does anyone know if I need to install an amplifier or will
the
standard radio work by itself.

Thank You

Vito Ciaravino