Topics

Life raft

Krassopoulos Dimitris <dkra@...>

Dear Bill,

On my previous boat Amel Santorin and the new SM2000 there is a simple
system with which you can lift the life raft out of the locker with the
electric sail winch. I do it every year for the inspection and it is
straight forward you just need to attach two points on the raft to attach
the hooks. Do not buy a hard container for the life-raft as the locker
protects the life-raft from the elements.

Best Regards

Dimitris Krassopoulos

Mobile GSM: +306944302318
Email: dkra@... <mailto:dkra@...>