[Amel Yacht Owners] Re: New Coast Guard Regulations

Derek jarvis <sailorman522000@...>

Gary
There was an attachment..it is concerning the mandatory 96 hour notice of arrival for boats coming into the US.

amelliahona <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
Was there an attachment that didn't get attached? What was it that
came across your desk?
Thanks, Gary Silver s/v Liahona Hull # 335

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, Derek jarvis
<sailorman522000@y...> wrote:
This came across my desk here at Bollman Yachts that is a new
ripple in the Home Security regulations for yachts coming to the US.
Sounds like they mean business!
Cheers Derek Jarvis

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

Roy A. Duddy, Esq. <rduddy.duddylawoffices@...>

Derek,

I saw no attachment. I went to Bollman Yachts website to see if the
information was ther and did not see it. Please try again.
Thanks,

Unwineding
Sharki #123

Roy

<sailorman522000@y...> wrote:
> This came across my desk here at Bollman Yachts that is a new
ripple in the Home Security regulations for yachts coming to the US.
> Sounds like they mean business!
> Cheers Derek Jarvis

> Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70/year

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

kimberlt <kimberlt@...>

Gary,

Can you forward the link.

I would love to read the article

Thanks

Eric

_____

<sailorman522000@y...> wrote:
This came across my desk here at Bollman Yachts that is a new
ripple in the Home Security regulations for yachts coming to the US.
Sounds like they mean business!
Cheers Derek Jarvis

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor