Topics

Santorin ketch drawings

christian_manivel <cmanivel@...>

Hello,

I plan to buy a Santorin ketch in the near future and would try to
get the drawings of it and general arrangement plans if available.
Do you know if and where I could find them ?

Thank you very much for your help

christian

amelfango

Hello Christian,

We have a Santorin, No 54 Khamsin B, which is a sloop. We also received a number of
arrangement drawings with it when we bought it just over a year ago. Unfortunately, I will
be away for two weks so I hope you can wait. Please let me know if you want them and I
will do my best to get them to you on my return on 30th July next.

Best regards,

Rob

Zanareva

Christian,

I have posted in the FILES section a zipped file containing the
general arrangement plans you are seeking.

Richard

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "christian_manivel"