RE : [Amel Yacht Owners] Bow thruster through hull seals (SM Nr.143)
Patrick Naegels <naegels@...>
Hello Rainer,toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
small rubber gasket is for bowthruster shaft, just behind composite
Put new gaskets same side as old
Caramel (SM 329)
De : rainer_bichlbauer [mailto:email@example.com]
Envoyé : samedi 23 octobre 2004 12:45
À : firstname.lastname@example.org
Objet : [Amel Yacht Owners] Bow thruster through hull seals (SM Nr.143)
I got from Amel 5 parts to replace the seals on the bow thruster.
Since I have never done this before myself I am not sure how to
position those parts. My assumption is:
1. Two of the foam rubber rings be placed outside the hull on the
shaft of the bow thruster.
2. One of the foam rubber rings to be placed inside the hull on the
3. The large rubber gasket (ring) to be placed where the shaft
penetrates the hull - but wich side upside???
4. And there is a small rubber gasket (ring)and I have no clue were
to put it?
If there is anyone who knows how to do it I would be very thankful
for the relevant information.
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
p://companion.yahoo.com> click here
Yahoo! Groups Links
* To visit your group on the web, go to:
* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Thank you for your input which is of great help to me.
--- In email@example.com, "Patrick Naegels"
p://companion.yahoo.com> click hereM=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=group