From: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Patrick Randall
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2005 11:37 PM
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Amel 54 price?

Hi,

Firstly I guess I'd better give a little intro as I'm new to this list.
I don't own an Amel but am scheming and plotting to change that. I'm a
53yr old retired fairly poor Brit, married to a Californian lady who has
decided she likes sailing. (We bought a house on a canal down in Florida
and a little Hunter 30 to try her out). I have been sailing since teens.

I have been admiring SMs from afar for the last 2 years with a view to
selling up and living aboard for my last few active years. I'm just
about to start looking seriously for a used SM and have of course seen
the 54 which looks rather tasty in the video,

How much is it / will it be?
Any ideas how fast they build them? I saw reference to a waiting list
already.

Probably completely out of my budget, especially as most of my funds are
in USD, but I'm curious.

Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home
page http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/A1TolB/TM

I think before I S.E.N.D eMail - do you?
Visit the eMailAdvantage site on the BP Intranet
http://emailadvantage.bpweb.bp.com

jlcmcg <JLC@...>

Present base price is 771 000 euros (Sail Fair at LaRochelle last
week), a beautiful boat.

Jerome (SM N°432)

- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "Shann, Mark V" <shannmv@b...>
wrote:
Italian sailing magazine quotes basic cost of Amel 54 at 650,000
euros.
Associated article was posted on this website about 1 month ago,
hope
useful

Mark (maramu Synnefoula)

[...]

~-->
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your
home
page http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/A1TolB/TM

I think before I S.E.N.D eMail - do you?
Visit the eMailAdvantage site on the BP Intranet
http://emailadvantage.bpweb.bp.com

I think its 660,000 euros plus VAT where applicable. Add another 100,000 for extras.Next launch date probably July 2007. 30 pa being built.Ian Jenkins, Pen Azen
,