Topics

Bowthruster Bow Thruster Replacment Tool Instructions

rossirossix4 <equinoxsolstice@...>

(spelled both ways to enable future searches)

I recently received my bowthruster bow thruster replacement tool
from Amel...with no instructions. I have heard that the written
instructions that Amel sends are confusing. While I think I may
understand how to use it, could someone post a step by step set of
instructions? Special tips? Thought I might figure it out BEFORE I
need to use it.

Bob, Brittany de la Mer

Zanareva

I agree with Bob. I have the bow thruster refit gear and haven't
installed it on my SM. I would ask also for photos to be posted of the
installed gear.

Richard Tate
SM#5 "Spice"

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "rossirossix4"