Topics

Amel supermaramu wanted

ohturoey <ohturoey@...>

hi and happy new year to everybody
we are a young couple that are looking for a supermaramu, and we are
thinking that there might be many that is not listed through the
internet and brookers so we are also trying this way, and there might
be somthing to save for bouth parts with a private sale compare to
what a brooker charge today.

Best regards
Maria & Ove

Ken & Nancy Burnap <notrevie@...>

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "ohturoey" <ohturoey@y...>
wrote:

hi and happy new year to everybody
we are a young couple that are looking for a supermaramu, and we are
thinking that there might be many that is not listed through the
internet and brookers so we are also trying this way, and there
might
be somthing to save for bouth parts with a private sale compare to
what a brooker charge today.

Best regards
Maria & Ove
Hello Maria and Ove,

We have a 2003 Super Maramu, hull number 391, which we indent to list
with a broker this Spring. If you are interested and want more info,
please contact me directly at Notrevie@hotmail.com

Regards,
Ken Burnap

scorpiostephan <scorpiostephan@...>

Maria and Ove,
Just to let you know that Ive got a 2003 Super Maramu that is hardly
used.If you would like more info just let me know.
Stephen

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "Ken & Nancy Burnap"