Hull ID numbers

duncanmccallie <duncan@...>

Can someone help me locate the Hull Idendification Number on a 1986
Maramu? Can they be found in more than one location?

Thank you,
Duncan McCallie
Project Boat company, LLC
206-691-1418

rbenven44 <no_reply@...>

Hello Duncan,

On my 1983 Maramu, the only hull ID number was on the AMEL plate
located on the port side of the companionway, and this only had the
series hull number (for example, #135). I don't think AMEL started
using US-type hull ID numbers until later, probably around 1990.
Hope this helps.
Roy on Excalibur, SM #195

Can someone help me locate the Hull Idendification Number on a 1986
Maramu? Can they be found in more than one location?

Thank you,
Duncan McCallie
Project Boat company, LLC
206-691-1418

amelliahona <no_reply@...>

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, rbenven44 <no_reply@y...> wrote:

Hi Duncan:

The Amel assigned hull number is displayed on my Amel SM2000 (delivered
July 1, 2001), Hull # 335, both on the companionway data plate and is
also etched in the port side aft rub rail. The US Coast Guard
Official Number Plate was fabricated with 4 inch tall number/letters at
my request from fiberglass and laminated into the forward starboard
hanging locker wall upon delivery. I believe this was done upon
request by the buyer only. Not all Amel's, of course, US coast guard
registered.

Regards, Gary Silver s/v Liahona