Topics

[Amel Yacht Owners] Amel Insurance

dlm48@...

From: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of johnabo2003
Sent: 26 January 2006 16:30
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Amel Insurance

As a potential Amel Super Maramu owner I was horrified by the quote I
received from Pantaenius to keep an Amel with a hull value of $420,000
in the Texas Gulf coast.

Can anybody recommend an insurer that provides reasonable rates for
fair coverage - or a broker who provides good service?

Regards
John Abercrombie

Al Golden is your man.

Title:
Al Golden's International Marine Insurance URL:
_http://imiscorp.net/_ (http://imiscorp.net/) Description:
International Marine Insurance Services is the source of choice for insurance
coverage for your watercraft. After twelve years of incomparable service to
our clientele, we'd like to welcome
you aboard!

What's in a name? International Marine Insurance Services is not only our
name, it's a creed by which we operate. Each word defines an important part of
our ability to provide you with the
best possible protection with a minimum of cost and concern...

regards

David

eric freedman

What was the price of the policy and the navigation limits?
Fair Winds,
Eric
Amel Super Maramu #376 Kimberlite

As a potential Amel Super Maramu owner I was horrified by the quote I
received from Pantaenius to keep an Amel with a hull value of $420,000
in the Texas Gulf coast.

Can anybody recommend an insurer that provides reasonable rates for
fair coverage - or a broker who provides good service?

Regards
John Abercrombie

Yahoo! Groups Links

Horst Pause <horst@...>

Try Max Burgess Yachtmaster Insurance
[enquiries@yachtmasterinsurance.co.uk], I found them to be the most
suitable.

Horst
Maramu "Puddleduck"

________________________________

As a potential Amel Super Maramu owner I was horrified by the quote I
received from Pantaenius to keep an Amel with a hull value of $420,000
in the Texas Gulf coast.

Can anybody recommend an insurer that provides reasonable rates for
fair coverage - or a broker who provides good service?

Regards
John Abercrombie

________________________________

johnabo2003 <no_reply@...>

The quote was for $16,327
Navagation limits were: Confined to Gulf coast and inland tributary
of the United States between Carrabelle Florida and Brownsville Texas

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, eric <kimberlite@o...> wrote:

What was the price of the policy and the navigation limits?
Fair Winds,
Eric
Amel Super Maramu #376 Kimberlite

As a potential Amel Super Maramu owner I was horrified by the
quote I
received from Pantaenius to keep an Amel with a hull value of
$420,000
in the Texas Gulf coast.

Can anybody recommend an insurer that provides reasonable rates for
fair coverage - or a broker who provides good service?

Regards
John Abercrombie

Yahoo! Groups Links

eric freedman

Spencer Lloyd was recommended to me by Joel Potter.
My premium is about 1/3 of yours for a 2002 Amel Super Maramu #376
Kimberlite
My cruising limits are east coast USA to Brownsville Texas, and the
Caribbean to 7 degrees north including passages between N.Y. and the
Caribbean.. Drop Spencer Lloyd a note and get a quote.
Mention my name.
Fair Winds,
Eric Freedman
Amel Super Maramu #376 Kimberlite

Spencer's E-mail AWEICHER@BBFTLAUD.COM

[...]

no_reply@yahoogroups.com writes:

Thanks for the information from everybody. I will contact the
recommendations and hopefully get a more realistic quote.

Regards
John

AND let us know how you get on please spill the beans on the quotes you get

regards

David

johnabo2003 <no_reply@...>

Spencer's E-mail AWEICHER@B...