Topics

[Amel Yacht Owners] Re: REPLACEMENT BULB FOR MIZZEN DECK LIGHT SM 2000

peter pappas <pjppappas@...>

thank you

amelliahona <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote: --- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "pjppappas" <pjppappas@...> wrote:
The bulbs for my Foredeck Light and Cockpit Light are General Electric GE 4502 Lamps (28
vollt, 50 watt). There are also surely direct replacements (size, wattage & voltage from other
manufacturers.

Regards, Gary Silver, Amel SM Hull # 335

Sailing Sailing yacht Amel Boating sailing

peter pappas <pjppappas@...>

no Murray I am not the same peter pappas, try one of the internet people search sites. like msn to find you friend . good luck peter j pappas

"Dr. Seidel" <mseidel@ec.rr.com> wrote: Is the Peter Pappas the same one who worked in Wilmington, N.C. and played
football for Bear Bryant. Then moved to Birmingham to work at the University
in I.D.?. Murray Seidel mseidel @ec.rr.com