Topics

Amel at Guadalupe

Ag Av8ter

Hello,

Can anyone tell me where the Amel facility in Guadalupe is located?
We are currently in the BVI's and as new S/M owners (with no manuals)
we thought we might sail to the Amel Service Center and get a proper
briefing on our boat. Thanks for your help.

Tony and Heidi
WORLD CITIZEN S/M 266

Mark Pitt

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "agav8ter" <agav8ter@...> wrote:

Hello,

Can anyone tell me where the Amel facility in Guadalupe is located?
We are currently in the BVI's and as new S/M owners (with no manuals)
we thought we might sail to the Amel Service Center and get a proper
briefing on our boat. Thanks for your help.

Tony and Heidi
WORLD CITIZEN S/M 266
They are in Marina Bas du Fort near Point-a-Pitre.
Their email is marina@marina-pap.com.
You come up the main shipping channel toward
Point-a-Pitre and it is to your left. It is well
marked on charts.

Mark Pitt "Sabbatical III" ASM #419

Mark Pitt

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "markmpitt" <mark_pitt@...> wrote:

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "agav8ter" <agav8ter@> wrote:

Hello,

Can anyone tell me where the Amel facility in Guadalupe is located?
We are currently in the BVI's and as new S/M owners (with no manuals)
we thought we might sail to the Amel Service Center and get a proper
briefing on our boat. Thanks for your help.

Tony and Heidi
WORLD CITIZEN S/M 266
They are in Marina Bas du Fort near Point-a-Pitre.
Their email is marina@...
You come up the main shipping channel toward
Point-a-Pitre and it is to your left. It is well
marked on charts.

Mark Pitt "Sabbatical III" ASM #419
Sorry, that is the email for the marina in my earlier post. The email
for Amel in Guadeloupe that I have is:

amel.caraibes@wanadoo.fr

Mark Pitt "Sabbatical III" ASM #419