Topics

Fuel dip stick

chislyons <chislyons@...>

Has anyone broken the fuel dip stick? We had a mishap and broke the
stick at the 300 liter mark and end piece is in the tank. Does anyone
know if this will cause a problem with the piece blocking or
restricting the fuel to the engine?
Thanks

Dave

John and Anne on Bali Hai <hollamby@...>

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "chislyons" <chislyons@...>
wrote:

Has anyone broken the fuel dip stick? We had a mishap and broke the
stick at the 300 liter mark and end piece is in the tank. Does
anyone
know if this will cause a problem with the piece blocking or
restricting the fuel to the engine?
Thanks

Dave
It will do no harm, A piece of wire a bit longer than the piece you
still hold should hook into the broken piece and pull it out.

Happy fishing, John