[Amel Yacht Owners] Looking for a Super Maramu 2000; available Spring 2007

svmalaika@...

Rob,

We are original owners of a fully optioned and carefully maintained July
2001 Super Maramu 2000, our second AMEL. We owned a Maramu for 16 years before
upgrading.

We have not put our boat on the market, but after 6 years living aboard in
the Med we are contemplating a change of lifestyle, probably sometime next
year. If you would like to discuss possibilities email me directly and we'll
start a dialogue.

Best regards,

Charlie & Ruth
Soller, MALLORCA

jboucharla@...

Hello Charlie and Ruth,

So you are stepping ashore!
I have eventually sold my own SM last week and she is on her way to Sweden
where her new owner lives. The second hand market hasn't been too good over the
past two or three years but owning a "2000", as opposed to a regular SM,
should be of some help.
If you contemplate selling in Europe I would recommend that you contact
Michel Charpentier, whom you may already know. He has been specializing in Amels
for years and is both very competent and pleasant.

All the best

Jean

Tom K <tantalus5@...>

Hello,

We would be interested in getting more information regarding your SM 2001.

Thanks,

Tom Keesling
Raleigh, NC
919-345-2758