Change Of E-Mail Address

Ian Shepherd <ocean53@...>

Just to let you know that I have had enough of CompuServe and all the spam
That is generated there. So from today, my g4ljf@compuserve.com address will

Be closed and only ocean53@spidernet.com.cy will remain as my 'on land'
E-mail
Address. Sorry to trouble you, but please take a moment to update your
Address book.

At sea, g4ljf@winlink.org is still my e-mail address, but please remember
That this address will handle text only and that when replying, the original

Text must be deleted before sending.

Regards

Ian Shepherd

Judy Rouse

Ian,

You do realize that Yahoo! strips out email addresses from the body
of postings. Only the first few letters of each email address are
visible to readers of your postings, so it is impossible to
determine your new email address or your text-only email address.

Judy
S/V Security
SM2 #387

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "Ian Shepherd" <ocean53@...>