Amel Santorin wanted

wannaboatnow <wannaboatnow@...>

Hi I am looking to buy an Amel Santorin preferably in the
Mediterranean and wondered if anyone knows of one for sale. Thanks.
Joe

almars1972 <alberto.marsini@...>

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "wannaboatnow"
<wannaboatnow@...> wrote:

Hi I am looking to buy an Amel Santorin preferably in the
Mediterranean and wondered if anyone knows of one for sale. Thanks.
Joe
why are you looking for a Santorin and not for a Maramu?
ciao

Alberto

wannaboatnow <wannaboatnow@...>

I guess just because they are newer, and also I prefer the saloon
table in the Santorin.

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "almars1972"

<wannaboatnow@> wrote:

Hi I am looking to buy an Amel Santorin preferably in the
Mediterranean and wondered if anyone knows of one for sale. Thanks.
Joe
why are you looking for a Santorin and not for a Maramu?
ciao

Alberto

Jose_Luis Isasi <jose.luis.isasi@...>

Alberto,

Do you think it is better a Maramu? Why?

Regards
Jose_Luis

<wannaboatnow@> wrote:

Hi I am looking to buy an Amel Santorin preferably in the
Mediterranean and wondered if anyone knows of one for sale.
Thanks.
Joe
why are you looking for a Santorin and not for a Maramu?
ciao

Alberto

Jose_Luis Isasi <jose.luis.isasi@...>

Here you have 2 units:

http://www.cosasdebarcos.com/barco_58905010071649694866695370554565.html

and

http://www.cosasdebarcos.com/barco_2270010071548485356665154504555.html

regards
Jose_Luis

<wannaboatnow@...> wrote:

Hi I am looking to buy an Amel Santorin preferably in the
Mediterranean and wondered if anyone knows of one for sale. Thanks.
Joe

almars1972 <alberto.marsini@...>

I often thought which would be the best.
I prefer Santorin as well, because it's newer, it seems like Super
Maramu, it has the new C transmission from Amel, and it should be
also a little bit faster. But in my understanding, also from some
people at Chantier Amel, it seems that Maramu is slower but more
indicated for long cruise. I don't know very well but I think that
both are very good.
ciao

Alberto

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "Jose_Luis Isasi"

paolopepere <paolopepere@...>

<wannaboatnow@...> wrote:

Hi I am looking to buy an Amel Santorin preferably in the
Mediterranean and wondered if anyone knows of one for sale. Thanks.
Joe
In St. Raphael a very pretty Santorin sloop is for sale with also
mooring place. Contact Gilles at Karin Team, ph: 0033684840517

tonic102004 <aebersoldp@...>

<wannaboatnow@...> wrote:

Hi I am looking to buy an Amel Santorin preferably in the
Mediterranean and wondered if anyone knows of one for sale. Thanks.
Joe
Hi Joe

2 years ago I was evaluating between Santorin and Super Maramu. Finally
I have chosen a SM and I am very happy with it. Among other points, You
have much more space inside. There is a a nice and well maintained
about 20 years old SM for sale from the initial owner and is locatad at
the italian Riviera. The perth could be transferred with the boat. If
you are interested, I could make the link with the owner.

Regards Paul

mkendjian

-Hi Joe,
We have just bought a SM number 178 from Michel Charpentier in the
South of France.
Michel is a broker who mainly deals in Amels of every sort.
We are very pleased with him and have found him to be very
trustworthy.
He can be reached at: michel-charpentier@hotmail.com
He also speaks perfect English.
Look forward to meeting you in the MED
Michael

-- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "tonic102004" <aebersoldp@...>

<wannaboatnow@> wrote:

Hi I am looking to buy an Amel Santorin preferably in the
Mediterranean and wondered if anyone knows of one for sale.
Thanks.
Joe
Hi Joe

2 years ago I was evaluating between Santorin and Super Maramu.
Finally
I have chosen a SM and I am very happy with it. Among other points,
You
have much more space inside. There is a a nice and well maintained
about 20 years old SM for sale from the initial owner and is
locatad at
the italian Riviera. The perth could be transferred with the boat.
If
you are interested, I could make the link with the owner.

Regards Paul

mkendjian

Joe,
Just made a mistake, we bought number 478 and not 178