Looking to purchase a "South" Amel

fredfroget <fredfroget@...>

Hello to all and thank you to the list owner for accepting me as a
member of your group.

In the process of moving up in yacht size I have placed Amels on my
short list.

I'm in Brisbane, Australia and enquire whether there are any Amel
owners who might be planning, or indeed are in transit south and
intend to make Australia or SoPac the final stop with intention of
selling their yacht here or somewhere else in the SoPac.

I am looking to purchase within a flexible timeframe and would
consider Amels 46' and over, preferably without C Drive...ie Maramu
and Mango, although C Drive yachts built prior to 1998 may be
considered.

Incidently, any purchase is not dependent on the sale of an
existing vessel as is so often the case. That is, I intend a cash
purchase for the right yacht.

I am looking for a personal yacht. I am not a broker or dealer and
would ask that only private owners contact me personally. I do not
wish to transact with brokers, dealers , professional or semi-
professional yacht delivery outfits.

Please feel free to contact me at.....

fredfroget AT yahoo.com

Craig Briggs

although C Drive yachts built prior to 1998 may be
considered.

fredfroget AT yahoo.com
Hi Fred,
I don't have a boat for you but I was curious as to why you picked 1998
as your cutoff date for accepting a "C" drive? Was there a design
change then that you think is not good? or what??

Best regards and good luck in getting your new Amel.
Craig Briggs
1992 Santorin #68 - "Sangaris"

fredfroget <fredfroget@...>

Hello Craig And Cathrine.

No particular reason for that specific date.
I am really after an older boat and would consider slightly younger
boats, but do not want to waste time on the plethora of not so second
hand boats that are on the market , essentially at not so second hand
prices, often with not so serious sellers.

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "Craig & Katherine"