hot water

terrance hession <amelmaramu@...>

I need to replace the hot water heater in my 1989 Amel Maramu . What I would like to find out is what brand it is and where I can obtain one. I am currently in Fort Lauderdale .
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Terry Hession SV MARION

Its tax season, make sure to follow these few simple tips http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Taxes/PreparationTips/PreparationTips.aspx?icid=HMMartagline

Zanareva

Terry,
As part of the refit on my 1989 SM, I replaced the original water
heater with an Isotemp all stainless steel unit. As a matter of
comparison, after running the diesel for 45 minutes during the
afternoon, the Isotemp water heater actually kept the water hot
overnight whereas the water in the original unit was lukewarm. I picked
it up from E-Marine in Ft. Lauderdale.
Richard
SM #5 Spice