Bow thruster for Maramu

David Wallace

We are considering having a bow thruster installed in our Maramu. If any Amel owners have had this done or know of one being done, I would appreciate any information regarding manufacturer, type (tunnel vs retracting), and position of installation.

Thanks in advance,

Dave Wallace
s/v Air Ops
Maramu #104

http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=hmtextlinkjuly07

woodsdeborah_56 <woodsdeborah_56@...>

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "David Wallace"
<svairops@...> wrote:

We are considering having a bow thruster installed in our Maramu.
If any
Amel owners have had this done or know of one being done, I would
appreciate
any information regarding manufacturer, type (tunnel vs
retracting), and
position of installation.

Thanks in advance,

Dave Wallace
s/v Air Ops
Maramu #104

http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=hmtextlinkjuly07
Hi Dave
We have recently purchased a Maramu and are currently doing some
alterations to our bowthruster would be happy to compare notes. Drop
me a line Johnfesel@aol.com some of the difficu;lties we have
encountered might be helpful to know

John and Deb
Orion1 #78