From: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Ian & Judy Jenkins
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 4:27 PM
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Amel Yacht Owners] fuel filters

Hi John, how interesting to read of your conversion to 10 micron. I, too,
have always used 2 micron for my Racors and had no problem in 5 years in
South America until this season when the engine revs dipped two or three
times, despite a clean prop and filters that I change every 100 hours. The
Volvo engineer back in the UK told me that to use 2 microns on the Racors
was very likely the cause of the rev dip and I shall now switch to 10.
https://www.musicmashup.co.uk

Yahoo! Groups Links

Hi Eric, Yes, I did. I have always put two micron filters in my two in line Racors.Never had a problem till this year. Even then it was a momentary slowing of the revs rather than anything more exciting. Of course it could also have been some air in the line after I had changed a filter but I dont think it was.Cheers, Ian
https://www.celebmashup.com