[Amel Yacht Owners] Quantity of bowthruster oil

Rob Brennan <brennan@...>

0.3litre of 90 grade is fresh info I have from Amel!

Rob on Nebo SM251

From: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of drdavegoodman
Sent: Friday, 9 November 2007 11:27 PM
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Quantity of bowthruster oil

Greetings all;
I have the bowthruster out for changing oil and seals. I have gotten
conflicting info regard quantity of 90 weight oil to put in. One
source says .3 liters, the other source 3/4 quart, which is much more.
Any quick advice is appreciated!
Dave
s/v Bel Ami
SM #230

Naegels Patrick <naegels@...>

Yes, I confirm 0.3 litre of SAE 90 oil. It's easier to fill with an
oil tin with an tip cap.

Patrick Naegels from SM 2000 Caramel

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "Rob Brennan" <brennan@...>