Gas Bottles

Ag Av8ter

Hello All,

Now that we are in the USA (No. Carolina) I am having trouble finding
anyone to fill our gas bottles (butane camping gaz). Can anyone steer
me to a company that sells the valve that will fit the camping gaz
bottle on the bottle end and have the US fitting on the other for
filling. When in the islands everywhere we filled had these fittings
(wish I had bought one then)but am having no luck here in No.
Carolina. I prefer to keep the camping gaz bottles as we will be
heading to the Med next.

Thank you,

Tony Gray
WORLD CITIZEN
SM #266

Ken & Judy <goldendaze@...>

Defender web site.
I just got the two necessary for
a US boat to use camping gas, or fill US bottle with butane.
(which no one will do, as yet)
Ken Coats /Judy Golden
SV Golden Daze
Maramu 192