From: D VOKES
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2008 6:43 PM
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Rigging

Hi Everybody, I have an amel Santorin no 119. I'm about to have the masts down for some work. It has been suggested that I should have the rigging tested/replaced. She's 1995 vintage.
I wonder if any body has any knowledge of Amel recomendations on rigging , experience of Uk insurers or other useful information re rigging.
Also does anybody have experience of tests on rigging, I presume ultra-sonic.
Thanks,
David
Nomad

Mijn Postvak In wordt beschermd door SPAMfighter.
Download de gratis SPAMfighter via deze link: http://www.spamfighter.com/lnl