Wanting to buy

billklein48 <sidecar1@...>

Bill, I have a 1981 Maramu hull # 91 for sale. She is in very good
mechanical condition. I have her listed with Samalot Marine of
Haverstraw New York, but have reserved the right to sell on my own. The
listed price is $159,000 (well within your budget). Contact me at
sidecar1@verizon.net or call at (845)641-7549--regards, Bill Klein

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "bill.young20" <bill99@...>
wrote:

Hi,
I have been looking for an offshore sailing boat for a while and have
decided that I like the Amel range.I am looking for something between
48 and 55 feet so I think that has to be either a Mango or Maramu.My
budget goes to approx 240K US$.Is there anything out there.Regards
Bill
Young.

bill.young20 <bill99@...>