[Amel Yacht Owners] watermaker fitting

Richard Piller <richard03801@...>

Eric, sorry to hear about your sail issues. Hope all
else is safe with the boat. As for the fittings when
we changed to manual system in St. Marrtin we simply
used a new high pressure hose. They are standard
fittings. If you have access to a hydraulic shop you
should be able to get fittings that will work.
Best wishes
Richard on Challenge SM 209
--- eric <kimberlite@optonline.net> wrote:

On our way home, the hose connected to the
watermaker membrane with the red
tape on it blew out of the connector. I was unable
to make a proper
connection again. How do I properly connect the hose
back to the connector
fitting?

We have the 160 liter per hour 220-volt watermaker.

Thank you.

Fair Winds,

Eric

Amel Super Maramu #376 Kimberlite