From: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of pjppappas
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2008 4:47 PM
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] PROP SHAFT DIAMETER

Greetings from Callisto, I need to order a new line cutter for my prop
shaft. Does anyone know the diameter of the prop shaft. thanks peter
pappas Vallarta enroute to Costa Rica

peter pappas <pjppappas@...>

thanks eric do you have contact information for spurs in fla. pjp

Greetings from Callisto, I need to order a new line cutter for my prop
shaft. Does anyone know the diameter of the prop shaft. thanks peter
pappas Vallarta enroute to Costa Rica

Eric Freedman

<http://www.spursmarine.com/> www.spursmarine.com is their website

From: kimberlite <kimberlite@optonlin <mailto:kimberlite%40optonline.net>