[Amel] Amel's new website

jlmertz@free.fr <jlmertz@...>

I just have a look on there web-site _It's NEW and under construction_,
I am sure they will add new pages....
jluc
CottonBay

Dave_Benjamin a écrit :

www.amel.fr

They have a new website up. Unfortunately there is less information
there than on the old one but it is better looking. There is
absolutely nothing about older model Amel's and precious little
information about the 54. So better graphics and less content. Maybe
they will expand on it a bit.

If anyone needs the old drawings of the Maramu that used to be on the
website I have copies on my hard drive.

ladyannila <kanalmamman@...>

Amels new website???
Well it has been like this for the past three years......

But they do complete the list over former models now and then.

/Ann-Sofie

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "jlmertz@..." <jlmertz@...>

Dave_Benjamin a écrit :

www.amel.fr

They have a new website up. Unfortunately there is less
information
there than on the old one but it is better looking. There is
absolutely nothing about older model Amel's and precious little
information about the 54. So better graphics and less content.
Maybe
they will expand on it a bit.

If anyone needs the old drawings of the Maramu that used to be on
the
website I have copies on my hard drive.

ladyannila <kanalmamman@...>

Imust correct my self, When the first post in this subject arrived,
both me and my husband was checking the wwww.amel.fr and there where
no changes????
The day after when I checked the website from an other PC, the new
website was there. Very strange.

The web site is very nice but they have lost the tradition and
history. Which we think will be bad for the company. It is very hard
to advice someone to visit the web-site now to learn more about the
Amel boats. What about the second market? All those Mangos, Maramus,
Super Maramus and so on, aren't they worth mention any moore.
The Amel yard should be proud over their history.
It would be better to keep the old www.amel.fr and re-name the one
just published as www.amel54.fr

Annsofie

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "ladyannila"