From: Jim Dernehl <jim.dernehl@operatingtech.com>
Subject: RE: [Amel] New Set of Sails
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, December 19, 2008, 10:30 AM

Dear Kent

I assume you live in the North Texas area-----I have owned a Super
Maramu (Pao-San) #88 since 1999 and live in Arlington Texas. If you wish
to get together some time mutually acceptable I will be pleased to share
with you what I know about the boat. Since I purchased it, I have sailed
about 30,000. miles and invested in substantial improvements to the
boat. Presently the boat is in Norfolk Virginia getting prepared for a
year long trip to the Med. in May 2009.
My office number is 817 288-2600.
Best Jim Dernehl

____________ _________ _________ __

[...]

Great, Mel, I look forward to meeting you as well.  There may be one or even two previous Amel owners in Galveston for the Shakedown in the Bay, and a good chance one will go with us to the Keys.
I'll be in Galveston Sat. early afternoon, probably won't have Kristy in the water until Mon. or Tues. (or Wed)  We'll play it by ear.  You can reach my cell phone at 828 234 6819, I'll have it with me.
[...]

My contact information below

Jenobi Inc.

10400 Westoffice Drive

Suite 111

Houston Texas 77042

Main 281 535 6400

Cell 281 831 0398

Fax 832 209 7252

http://www.jenobi.com <http://www.jenobi.com/>

[...]

I'll call you when I get to Galveston...might drop by when I'm in Kemah getting my EPIRB, dinghy, life raft, and outboard.
Look forward to having you and your daughter aboard for the shakedown.
kent

From: Mel Davis <davis@jenobi. com <mailto:davis% 40jenobi. com> >
To: amelyachtowners@ yahoogroups. com <mailto:amelyachtow ners%40yahoogrou ps.com> , jim.dernehl@ operatingtech. com
<mailto:jim. dernehl%40operat ingtech.com> , gmcerillo@yahoo. com <mailto:gmcerillo% 40yahoo.com>