From: "luvkante" <luvkante@yahoo.com>

Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 14:24:05
To: <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [Amel] Davits and dinghy specification

Hi all,

I am about to get a new Amel 54 next year, on which I ordered the original Amel davits.
What are the constraints and recommendations about the size, weight, dimensions and specifications about a new dinghy (and outboard) to buy. I have to mention, that the boat will have the automatic passarelle as well.
I read all the postings about davits in this group, but couldn`t develop a clear picture.
Thanks for your support!!!!

Martin

RJ

Martin,
The dinghy model number in my message should have read 310 NOT 340. My apologies.
Richard
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile