[Amel] anyone know what Amel installed as reefing winch on older Maramu?

David Wallace

Dave,
Air Ops had a Lewmar 16 on the main mast for furling.

Dave Wallacesv Air OpsMaramu #104

Dave_Benjamin

David,Ours has a conventional main so it's a small winch just for reefing. But maybe it's the same. Never know. Thanks! I'll check the secondhand store to see if they have one I can compare mounting holes with.

From: dave_benjamin@yahoo.com
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 12:09:18 -0700

From: David Wallace <svairops@hotmail.com>

To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com

Date: Thursday, July 16, 2009, 10:02 AM

Dave,

Air Ops had a Lewmar 16 on the main mast for furling.

Dave Wallacesv Air OpsMaramu #104

Lauren found her dream laptop. Find the PC that痴 right for you.

Dave_Benjamin

David,
Thanks for the concise reply. If you or anyone else on the list has removed their original Lewmar 16 (ST or not) I'd be interested in purchasing it.

From: dave_benjamin@yahoo.com
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 12:09:18 -0700

ツ ツ
ツ ツ ツ ツ ツ ツ ツ ツ ツ David,Ours has a conventional main so it's a small winch just for reefing. But maybe it's the same. Never know. Thanks! I'll check the secondhand store to see if they have one I can compare mounting holes with.

From: David Wallace <svairops@hotmail.com>

To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com

Date: Thursday, July 16, 2009, 10:02 AM

Dave,

Air Ops had a Lewmar 16 on the main mast for furling.ツ

ツ ツ

ツ ツ

ツ ツ

ツ ツ

ツ ツ

ツ ツ

ツ ツ

Dave Wallacesv Air OpsMaramu #104

ツ ツ ツ

ツ ツ
ツ ツ
ツツツ
ツツツ
ツツツ
ツツツ

ツツツ

ツツツ
ツツツ

woodsdeborah_56 <woodsdeborah_56@...>

We still have the original winch which we no longer use as we have slab reefing... I don't know if you would be interested as we are currently in Portugal on our way to Ireland via the Azores. But should you want to know more just give us a shout

Deb and John
Orion1
Maramu #42

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, Dave Benjamin <dave_benjamin@...> wrote:

David,
Thanks for the concise reply. If you or anyone else on the list has removed their original Lewmar 16 (ST or not) I'd be interested in purchasing it.テつ

From: dave_benjamin@...
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 12:09:18 -0700

テつ テつ
テつ テつ テつ テつ テつ テつ テつ テつ テつ David,Ours has a conventional main so it's a small winch just for reefing. But maybe it's the same. Never know. Thanks! I'll check the secondhand store to see if they have one I can compare mounting holes with.

From: David Wallace <svairops@...>

To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com

Date: Thursday, July 16, 2009, 10:02 AM

Dave,

Air Ops had a Lewmar 16 on the main mast for furling.テつ

テつ テつ

テつ テつ

テつ テつ

テつ テつ

テつ テつ

テつ テつ

テつ テつ

Dave Wallacesv Air OpsMaramu #104

テつ テつ テつ

テつ テつ
テつ テつ
テつテつテつ
テつテつテつ
テつテつテつ
テつテつテつ

テつテつテつ

テつテつテつ
テつテつテつ
Lauren found her dream laptop. Find the PC thatテ「竄ャ邃「s right for you.