From: closereach
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2009 10:51 PM
Subject: [Amel] Leaving forum

I'll also be leaving the forum and relinquishing any site management functions. Want to say thanks to Jose Luis for his active moderation for the past several years--I'm sure he'd like for another Amel owner to step up and volunteer to help him out!
All the best to all of you and fair winds,
Richard

Zanareva

Giovanni,
No, thank you. Success of this group is the result of all the great owners aboard contributing really good information. I've 99.999% of the time stayed in the background!
Best regards,
Richard

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "Giovanni Testa" <gtesta23@...> wrote:

Hi Richard,
thanks so much for your support , always very prompt and rich of suggestions. Now I know better the great Amel people around the world also thanks to you.
All the best and...Buon Vento !
Giovanni TESTA
s/v EUTIKIA
SM2K n428