From: amelyachtowners@...
[mailto:amelyachtowners@...] On Behalf Of Danny SIMMS
Sent: Saturday, February 06, 2010 7:54 PM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: Re: [Amel] the art of "hoving to"

Hi all, I have come in at the end of this discussion but my Amel hand book
recomends 3 times a day charging for one and a half to two hours a time.
When at sea they suggest at least 6 hours charging a day.
Cheers
Danny and Yvonne SM 299 Ocean Pearl

--- On Fri, 5/2/10, Iv Pepe <iv_pepe@yahoo. <mailto:iv_pepe%40yahoo.com>

From: Iv Pepe <iv_pepe@yahoo. <mailto:iv_pepe%40yahoo.com> com>
To: amelyachtowners@ <mailto:amelyachtowners%40yahoogroups.com>
yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, 5 February, 2010, 10:20 AM

Hi ,Kent,
I have a SM223 with 105hp tamd22 and 60A alternator,you my have the same
engin? My problem is
having a daily daily consumtiopn abb 150Ah, charging twice a day one hr.I
get in batteries not more then 70 -75 A.After 3-4 days my batterie bank is
abb,50% empty!!
Pls explain how youi manage with this.
SM223 Fortuna
Iv