mystery seal kit

Mark Hayden

Among the spare parts that were on our boat when we purchased it were what appear to be 2 seal kits. After several years, this is one of the last things that we are unsure the purpose of. Can someone help us?

I posted a picture in a photo album, PartsIdentification.

Thanks in advance,

Mark
SM2K 331

If the large one is 60mm, it could be the bow thruster shaft seal.

Bill
BeBe SM2k, #387
Currently Athens, Greece