[Amel] Galley Sink drain insert

Ian Shepherd

Hi Bill,

when I purchased Crusader (2) In 2003 I asked Olivier for a spare tray.
He said that trays were no longer available, but gave me his last spare
which I have now used. In my double sink there are two plastic trays and
both could do with replacing now so if you find a source then please let
me know. Good luck.

Regards

Ian SM Crusader Lesbos Greek Islands

On 16/08/2011 16:44, Judy and Bill aboard SV BeBe wrote:

Does anyone know where we can buy a replacement for the plastic tray
for the galley sink? It has "CER♡MAT" on each end of the tray.

Best,

Bill
BeBe, SM2k, #387
Crete, Greek Islands

karkauai

I never liked that plastic tray as it wouldn't stay in place.  I found a small Stainless/rubber-coated drip basket that fits nicely in one side of the double sink for drying dishes (Bed Bath and Beyond- ~$15US).  It also has rubber feet that keep it from sliding around when placed on the drainboard to the starboard of the sinks.  Altogether a much better solution than the old plastic tray.
Kent
SM243
KRISTY

________________________________
when I purchased Crusader (2) In 2003 I asked Olivier for a spare tray.
He said that trays were no longer available, but gave me his last spare
which I have now used. In my double sink there are two plastic trays and
both could do with replacing now so if you find a source then please let
me know. Good luck.

Regards

Ian SM Crusader Lesbos Greek Islands

On 16/08/2011 16:44, Judy and Bill aboard SV BeBe wrote:

Does anyone know where we can buy a replacement for the plastic tray
for the galley sink? It has "CER&#9825;MAT" on each end of the tray.

Best,

Bill
BeBe, SM2k, #387
Crete, Greek Islands

Ann-Sofie Svanberg <kanalmamman@...>

If you find replacements I am also interested!

We have had a custom made cut board in teak that is fit voer the big zink and underneath I have this plastic tray. It is perfect to keep the dish brush and other small things on.

Drying plates, why don't you use the dishwasher for that instead of having one more thing in the kitchen.

Regards
Ann-Sofie
S/Y Lady Annila
SM #232

To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com

when I purchased Crusader (2) In 2003 I asked Olivier for a spare tray.
He said that trays were no longer available, but gave me his last spare
which I have now used. In my double sink there are two plastic trays and
both could do with replacing now so if you find a source then please let
me know. Good luck.

Regards

Ian SM Crusader Lesbos Greek Islands

On 16/08/2011 16:44, Judy and Bill aboard SV BeBe wrote:

Does anyone know where we can buy a replacement for the plastic tray
for the galley sink? It has "CER&#9825;MAT" on each end of the tray.

Best,

Bill
BeBe, SM2k, #387
Crete, Greek Islands

karkauai

We use the dishwasher as more storage space. Do you hav e a pic of your cutting board in place?
Kent
SM2K 243
KRISTY
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone powered by Alltel

Ann-Sofie Svanberg <kanalmamman@...>

Pictures uploaded in the album Lady Annila SM 2332

/Ann-Sofie

To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com