From: john martin <symoondog@...>
To: amelyachtowners@...
Sent: Monday, 26 September 2011 5:09 AM
Subject: [Amel] FW: How to get a tall mast under a low bridge.

From: symoondog@...

I guess now we can all take our Amels down the intercoastal waterway. Who wants to go first.? And his mast was 80 feet tall.!!!!!

From: symoondog@...
To: Subject: Re: Awesome Sailing Maneuver (Video)

http://dailypicksandflicks.com/2011/09/15/awesome-sailing-maneuver-video/

Barbara Nairne

Hi John,Same prob here too - said something about being forbidden on this server!!! RegardsBarbSueno AzulSuper Maramu No.39Mooloolaba QLD

From: symoondog@...

From: symoondog@...

To: Subject: Re: Awesome Sailing Maneuver (Video)

http://dailypicksandflicks.com/2011/09/15/awesome-sailing-maneuver-video/

Chris Smither <yachtakwaaba@...>

Hi
Try this link

http://www.davidparrot.com/David_Parrot/In_Movies.html

The video is called ' Boat Balls2' and is on YouTube
David Parrot seems to have been a remarkable man.
Hope you can view it,
Cheers

Chris and Mike

From: symoondog@...