From: Andy <allezaubon@yahoo.com>
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, February 8, 2012 4:28 AM
Subject: [Amel] Amel Headsail poles

Dear Amel owners,

is it possible to replace the two articulating whisker poles on an amel Maramu and how much would the cost be ??

Thank you in advance for your time.

Kindest regards

Andy

Amel Salvagny

Hi Andy

The end units are standard Harken fittings and can be bought at most
chandlery stores. I have replaced mine due to cracks and they were quite
expensive. The aluminium pole is probably standard size. So any rigger can
probably make you a set of new ones.

Lars
Yacht Salvagny, Santorin #79
Den 08/02/2012 12.32 skrev "Richard Piller" <richard03801@yahoo.com>:

**

Hi Andy, I'd suggest you go see you local rigger. Save the end units and
reuse them.

Richard
SM 209 in Annapolis for Sale.