De: sv Sangaris <sangaris@...>
Para: amelyachtowners@...
Enviado: Miércoles, febrero 22, 2012 3:37 P.M.
Asunto: [Amel] Re: Santorin transmision

Hello Antonio,

It sounds like you have the same installation as we do on our Santorin. Can you explain more about what the problem is? If it is simply leaking oil or water in the Amel "C" drive gearbox, then Mike's post covers it, but if it is another problem please post again.

Craig Briggs, SN#68 "SANGARIS"

Chris Smither <yachtakwaaba@...>

Antonio,
    My e-mail is yachtakwaaba@... I will be going to the boat tomorrow, and as I have the gearbox removed for a rebuild, it will be easy to look at the dimensions of the top gearbox for the "C" drive.
 ATB Mike

hello Mike and Craig , I am tryng to send some photos to the forum with the two model of transmisions but I am not able to do it.
If give your amails I will send to you.
Thank you , Antonio