From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2012 16:55
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel] Sharki roller furler Swivel Mizzen mast

Good day all,

Does anyone have a drawing or parts list for the Roller furler swivel mizzen mast?

Mine is in need of a rebuild.

Thanks in advance

Tom Whitehill

Hi Tom,

You mention "Getting them (the swivels) out of the mast is the work".

I'm at this point.

Would you kindly describe the steps you took to remove the pinion as that appears to be the final obstacle?

Also, did you have any significant difficulties getting the gears back in?

Thanks, Tom Whitehill
Sharki #123