Onan oil filter

Jorge Zlatar <jorge.zlatar@...>

Hi
Does any knows what is the alterative oil filter for the onan 6.5
Where I am now I can't find the original, 122-0827, will the yanmar 129150-35153 will do the job?
Thanks everybody in advance
Jorge
Sv Excalibur in Skopelos

Sent from my iPod

Alain Feuillet <alainfeuillet@...>

Jorge,
This winter I spent some days in Alimnos/Kalamaki.
I had the contact with the ONAN rep for Greece. Here are his references:
Eneq Limited
49 Geroulanou Street
17455 Alimos
Tel: (30) 210 9886621
Fax: (30) 210 9885829
savvasonan-at-tee.gr <mailto:savvasonan@tee.gr>

They surely can send it to you by the next ferry from Athens to Skopelos
Brgds
Alain

Jorge,

I also bought a fuel pump for the Onan from
Gregory Chatzistefanou - Cummins Onan <savvasonan"at"tee.gr>
Eneq Limited Tel: (30) 210 9886621
49 Geroulanou Street
17455 Alimos

We were anchored at Sounion and I took the bus to their shop.

Bill
BeBe, SM2k, #387
Currently Selimye, Turkey

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "Alain Feuillet" <alainfeuillet@...> wrote:

Jorge,
This winter I spent some days in Alimnos/Kalamaki.
I had the contact with the ONAN rep for Greece. Here are his references:
Eneq Limited
49 Geroulanou Street
17455 Alimos
Tel: (30) 210 9886621
Fax: (30) 210 9885829
savvasonan-at-tee.gr <mailto:savvasonan@...>

They surely can send it to you by the next ferry from Athens to Skopelos
Brgds
Alain

Jim Anderson

Hi Jorge,

For the Onan MDKAV 7KW genset on SM384 the

Kubota Part # for the oil filter is V 1105

Using that part # a local auto parts store (in the USA) was able to find a
replacement that they had in stock. I think it was a Mobil brand. I'm not on
the boat right now but will check next time I'm there & get back to you with
that part number.

Best,

Jim

SM 384